Among all the stuffing companies, one of the largest ones is Adecco. This company consists of 500 branches or more and above 70000 workers in the United States of America. This company has a partnership with many other business companies (both small and mid). If you work for this company, then you will be offered a different payment method like by direct deposit or maybe a system of the payroll card. If you choose the second option, then the payment will be transferred automatically to the payroll card. Or else you can even set the direct deposit option which you can do in the nearby bank account. At least if one of your payments gets released, then you will be free to assess the payroll information through the paperless pay online.
The people of Adecco association can retrieve the pay stub with the help of the employee service portal. This one is a self-service portal. This company has no link with the paperless pay. Follow the steps given below to access the paystub easily:
- At first, you have to visit the website which is www.adomyinfo.com
- After opening, the page will show a dialogue box where you need to enter your credentials, including the username and the password. Put your current email id as the username and them password. The password would be the one which you confirmed when you first made the account.
- You need to click on the link "create account" if you are a new employee. By clicking on this option, you will get linked with the creation page.
- Then you have to enter your first name and the last name. After filling in the needed documents, click on the verification method. You will get two options among which you need to choose one. The two options are SSM and the contractor ID, which is also known as a vendor ID. Among these, if you select the first one, then you will be asked to enter the last four digits of the SSN and the postal code. But if you choose the second option, then you have to enter the contractor ID. After that, you can continue.
- Then enter the email ID as the username and the password.
- From the security questions, choose one of your preferred ones and answer it.
- Then finally review the information and submit it. Once you are done with the submission and the setup process, you have to get back to the homepage. Then you will be able to log in with your username and password.
- Select the icon to pay stub available on the menu.
- After clicking on the icon, you will get a list of a pay stub from which you need to click on the desired one.
- You will get to see a pay stub, which is printable.
- You may contact the department of pay role at the given number if you have any query. That phone number is 1-866-528-0707.